The current pandemic of COVID-19 affected almost every aspect of our life. Ranging from economical, to social, and educational institutions, technology and the internet is the only alternate for effective functioning and keeping life on move. From a long time, the management of RCN Swat according to its vision and mission was working to introduce blended learning platforms for continuous learning of its students, while maintaining high quality and effective teaching-learning activities.
This Pandemic provided the time and opportunity for RCN Swat to finally launch its Blended Learning Platform called RCNS E-Portal. The RCN Swat E-Portal includes all the resources, which is required for modern-day teaching and learning. It is equipped with functions like;
- Lectures and notes sharing,
- Online classes via integrated Zoom link
- Resource sharing center for library, books, journal articles
- Discussion forums for the interaction of teachers and students
- Audio and Video Lecture recording and sharing facilities on
- Online assignments, quizzes and examination
- Availability of learning resources in offline mood
We are proud to share that this initiative is the first of its kind in KPK by any private nursing college. With the aim to improve more and facilitate the learning of our students, RCN Swat is struggling to enhance the quality of nursing education and training inthe country.