Applications & Fee Structure
- You may attend the college and collect the prospectus / application form in person. Please call 03462868009 if you attend out of hours or the college is closed.
- You can use our online application system here (CLick here to go to the online portal). Due to the number of applications we receive , we are unable to confirm your place in the entry test until we recieve confirmation of your registration application along with the Registration Fee of Rs. 2000/, paid via a Bank Draft to Royal College of Nursing Swat. Please post this to :
- Royal College of Nursing Swat
- Marghazar road , Saidu Sharif , Swat
If you want to make a difference to someone’s life, getting a nursing qualification is the right choice you made. Admission to RCNS is regulated by the admission criteria set by Pakistan Nursing Council of Pakistan.
Personal qualities: Nursing profession attracts all kind of personalities. You need to have excellent communication skills with empathy, sincerity and ability to understand the needs and expectations of your patients and families. You should be equipped with emotional stability to face and be supportive at difficult times like that of trauma and death. You should be flexible about your own working hours and responsibilities and have strong physical endurance.
Qualifications for BScN: A minimum of 50% in the higher secondary school examination in science F.Sc Pre-Medical is mandatory. Pakistan Nursing Council and Khyber Medical University will only accept F.Sc Pre-Medical as the minimum requirement. F.Sc Pre- Engineering, F.Sc Health Technology and F.A are not acceptable.
Qualifications for Post RN BScN:
- Matric in Science with Physics , Chemistry Biology as compulsory subjects.
- Three years Diploma in Nursing or Midwifery (or other equivalent diplomas in basic specialties)
- Two years clinical work placement
- Vild PNC registration and NOC from current employer, if applicable.
Health: You will be required to complete a health questionnaire and acceptance on the programs will only be granted if a satisfactory health clearance is obtained. Please be advised that you will also be required to get all the necessary vaccinations (at reasonable charge) before coming in contact with patients.
Criminal Convictions: You will be asked to sign a declaration form about any past criminal conviction and you will have to give your written consent allowing us to check whether you have a police record. You will not automatically be barred from entering in the nursing profession if you have a criminal conviction or caution. The college will take into account the circumstances surrounding the case and should treat any information in the strictest of confidence.
Other requirements: All applicant are required to attend and pass the entrance test and interview. Fee and admission procedures must be completed as stated in the admission policy.